So I’m sitting here
procrastinating taking a break from homework, and I just felt like posting something random. Also, I had a “blah” night at work, so I just wanted to vent. So, ladies and gentlemen, here is my list of things that make me unreasonably angry. I’m not talking about things that just bug me. I’m talking about things that, as unreasonable as it might be, make me angry enough to…well, post a blog about it.
1.Napkins under my tables. This is not going to sound like a big deal to anyone who is not a server. But when I’m sweeping under my tables at night, and all I want to do is get out of there and I find like 398409389 napkins on the floor, it makes me so angry. Why can you not pick up your napkin if you drop it? If it was a disposable napkin, no big deal. But these are cloth ones. So now I have to make a pile of them, go all the way back to the kitchen and put them in the napkin bag, and all I want to do is go home! Pick up your napkins, people!
2. People who order two drinks per person. Okay, I get it if you want an alcoholic drink and a water to go with it. That makes sense to me. Or even a coffee and a water. But do you really need a Coke AND a water? No. No, you do not. I don’t feel like carrying back a tray full of 6 drinks for 3 people. Drink your Coke and be happy.
3. Kristen Stewart, Andy Samberg and Daniel Tosh. Enough said.
4. The Twilight Saga. Bella = Worst. Role Model. Ever.
5. People who cannot spell or use proper grammar. Really. It’s that hard to tell the difference between you’re & your, their, there & they’re and lose & loose? I think most people really need to go back to elementary school as far as that’s concerned. And, it won’t kill you to use some commas and periods in your giant run-on paragraphs. I promise.
6. Rude people/customers. Is your life really that terrible that you have to make everyone else miserable, too? Either be nice or stay inside. (Actually, the more I think about this, the more reasonable I think it is to be angry at people like this. They’re just mean.)
So…that’s all I can think of right now. I may need to make a continuation of this list later on, but right now it’s 2:15 AM and I still have some homework to finish up. Nighty night!